The May 12 state update for long-term care facilities continues to show Fayette County with no new Covid-19 cases among residents or staff and no new resident deaths. Viewed statewide, nearly half of all deaths across all population demographics occurred with those residing in long-term care facilities.
The May 12 update by the Ga. Department of Community Health (DCH) on long-term care facilities with one or more Covid-19 cases again showed Fayette’s facilities again holding at nine residents testing positive, three resident deaths and 10 staff testing positive.
In long-term care facilities statewide, as of May 12, DCH showed increases to 4,504 residents testing positive, 727 resident deaths and 1,932 staff testing positive for the virus.
As of May 13 at 9 a.m., and across all population demographics, Georgia has seen 35,245 confirmed Covid-19-positive cases and 1,493 deaths.
Statewide, resident deaths in long-term care facilities account for approximately 48.7 percent of all confirmed deaths from Covid-19.
Fayette County long-term facilities in the report continue to show no increase in the number of residents and staff testing positive and no increase in the number of resident deaths. Data from DCH showed:
– Southland Health and Rehabilitation in Peachtree City has 116 residents, with one resident testing positive.
– Arbor Terrace in Peachtree City has 58 residents, with one resident testing positive and two staff testing positive.
– Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care in Peachtree City has 47 residents, with three residents and two staff testing positive.
– Condor Health Lafayette in Fayetteville has 128 residents, with one staff testing positive.
– Gardens of Fayetteville has 33 residents, with two residents testing positive, one resident death and two staff testing positive.
– Heartis Fayetteville has 92 residents, with two residents testing positive, two resident deaths and two staff testing positive.
– Hope Center Memory Care in Fayetteville has 60 residents, with one staff testing positive.