OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Name of Your Business or Organization
Reigning Victory Dance Studio
Describe your business, service, or product.
What is the most important thing you want people to know about you, your company or organization?
Reigning Victory Dance Studio is home of Reigning Victory Dance Academy, a Dance conservatory program. Our curriculum is for serious students in dance education and theory. Students study ballet, jazz, West African, and Modern dance.
Are you open or available for business?
No, but we will re-open June 1, 2020!
What COVID-19 mitigation strategies are you employing?
Dear RVDS Families: We are excited to announce that per the Governor’s order, we will be allowed to re-open our RVDS studio.
We are taking every precaution and are following the strict guidelines mandated by the order. Our operating and safety protocols will be outlined below.
We encourage each of you to assess your own comfort levels and risk factors before making the decision to return to the studio. Our community’s health and safety are our number one priority and we urge you to take whatever personal precautions you need to, including staying home.
We will not be offering classes in the studio in May 2020 to younger dancers because they have difficulty following social distancing protocol. Here is a breakdown of what returning to the dance studio will look like, including RVDS safety and sanitation protocols in compliance with the CDC recommendations and all official state and county orders:
What WE are doing before you get to the studio (general measures to reduce exposure):
• RVDS will restrict the number of students allowed in the dance studio at one time.
• Class sizes have been reduced to no more than 10 people and tape will be placed to ensure appropriate spacing according to social distancing guidelines (min 6 ft.).
• Sanitizing spray and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio. Bathrooms will be stocked with hand soap for washing hands.
• Class formats have been adjusted so there is no shared equipment.
• Extra time will be provided between our classes to allow for thorough sanitation of all equipment and surfaces.
• Staff will disinfect all common surfaces (e.g., door knobs, counter surfaces) before and after every class; when classes are not in session, they will perform disinfection of common surfaces every hour.
• All dancers will be verbally screened by RVDS staff members for the following symptoms prior to entering the premises: headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough, recent inability to taste or smell, shortness of breath, body aches, fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain.
• All staff must comply with social distancing and hand-washing protocols and will refrain from entering the building if they are experiencing any of the pre-screen symptoms listed above.
• All RVDS protocols and appropriate signage will be posted at entrances and throughout the studio.
What it looks like for YOU when you attend the studio or a class (Protocol for Dancers):
• All dancers will be verbally screened by RVDS staff members for symptoms prior to entering the premises.
• We also request members limit the amount of personal items brought into the dance studio and store all jackets/layers prior to starting class. This is to avoid bringing further outside contaminants into the facility.
• Use of water filling station will be prohibited. Dancers are allowed to bring multiple water bottles, but will not be allowed to fill them from water sources within the facility.
• Dancers will not share equipment during classes.
• Dancers must wash hands after blowing their nose, sneezing, coughing or using restrooms.
• Dancers are expected to adhere to instructions provided with respect to social distancing.
• No parents allowed to come into the facility. We will have outside drop-off/pick-up procedures.
What are a few things you can do to solve problems and improve the lives of your customers?
We have a Digital learning platform for students to continue their dance education. We also facilitate live online classes; something that we will continue even after Covid-19. This has been a great resource for our students even in this pandemic.
What sets you apart from your competitors?
We offer structured dance technique classes, our classes about small and through partnerships with large dance organizations, our students get world class training and opportunities to advance in their dance study.
What special offerings, seasonal or upcoming events would you like people to know about?
9th Annual Spring Production “Messengers” August 1st at Fayette Family Church.
Awards, Accolades, Certifications
Business Awards from NAACP 2015, 2016, 2017 Teacher Certification from the university of Nevada 2016 Partnership with Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
What do you love most about what you do?
I love that I get to live my passion everyday and serve young people.
Is there anything else you want us to convey to customers or the community?
We welcome new students all year.
Even if you don’t dance, there are many ways you can support us. Call us today to find out.
275 Lee Street Fayetteville Ga 30214
Email address — firstname.lastname@example.org
— Felecia Thomas, email@example.com