The Senoia Area Historical Society has scheduled an auction for Saturday, Nov. 14, at 6 Couch Street in Senoia. Registration begins at 6:30 p.m.
There is a special preview Friday, Nov. 13, 1-6 p.m. Stop by the museum and pre-register.
Some of the items available at the live and silent auction include:
– A party for six in local wine cellar.
– Italian dinner for six.
– Your picture professionally taken sitting on the roof of the “Pudding House” (239 Pylant Street).
– A flag flown over American Embassy in Iraq Sept. 11, 2011.
– Champagne brunch for six at Culpepper house.
– 25-plus collector cars.
– Two hours of in-home professional design service.
– Vintage jewelry.
– Antique dishes.
– And many more items and services.
Admission $10 which includes a Mexican-themed food bar. Cash bar is also available.
The Senoia Area Historical Society is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible.