The Nov. 10 report by Ga. Department of Community Health (DCH) on Covid-19 cases in Fayette County long-term care facilities came with one new staff case of the virus and no new resident cases or deaths.
DCH since the initial days of the pandemic has tracked facilities statewide with one or more cases among residents and staff and the number of resident deaths and recoveries.
The Nov. 10 report showed eight Fayette County facilities with a total of 94 residents testing positive since the pandemic began, along with 20 resident deaths, 60 staff testing positive and 31 residents having recovered.
The lone new staff case came at Arbor Terrace in Peachtree City.
Covid-19 cases in long-term care facilities across Georgia in the Nov. 10 report showed the virus in 652 facilities. Of those, there were 16,245 residents testing positive, 2,737 resident deaths, 8,616 staff testing positive and another increase to 12,355 residents recovered.
As of Nov. 10, and across all population demographics, Georgia has seen 376,054 confirmed Covid-19-positive cases and 8,264 deaths.
Statewide, resident deaths in long-term care facilities amounted to 33.1 percent of all confirmed Covid-19 deaths, down significantly from 46.2 percent on July 21.
While it should be noted that many of the numbers below have not changed in weeks, the DCH data pertaining to Fayette County for Nov. 10, and reflecting total numbers since the pandemic began, showed:
– Southland Health and Rehabilitation in Peachtree City has 102 residents, with 20 residents testing positive, three resident deaths, 15 staff testing positive and 17 residents recovered.
– Arbor Terrace in Peachtree City has 53 residents, with three residents testing positive, eight staff testing positive and three residents recovered.
– Ashley Glen Senior Living and Memory Care in Peachtree City has 59 residents, with three residents and three staff testing positive, and two residents recovered.
– Azalea Estates of Fayetteville has 80 residents and one staff testing positive.
– Condor Health Lafayette in Fayetteville has 107 residents, with 48 residents testing positive, 11 resident deaths and 11 staff testing positive.
– Gardens of Fayetteville (not listed since the Sept. 18 report) has 28 residents, with three residents testing positive, two resident deaths and one resident recovered.
– Heartis Fayetteville has 89 residents, with 12 residents testing positive, four resident deaths, 12 staff testing positive and seven residents recovered.
– Hope Center Memory Care in Fayetteville, has 54 residents, with seven residents testing positive and six staff testing positive.