The first public meeting at City Hall for the Peachtree City Council since a special called meeting April 7 is scheduled for this Thursday night, May 21, at 6:30 p.m. Distancing requirements will be observed. A planning retreat workshop is scheduled to follow at the conclusion of the regular meeting.
Here’s the decision portion of the agenda:
VIII. Consent Agenda
1. Non-profit Funding Service Agreement – Promise Place
2. Non-profit Funding Service Agreement – Fayette Senior Services
3. FY 2020 Budget Amendment – Public Health and Social Services Emergency Relief Funds
4. FY 2020 Budget Amendment – Public Works Tree Removal
5. Declare Old Fire and Police Motorola Radios as Surplus
6. Accept Multi-use Path Easement from Hoshizaki
7. 2020 Statewide Mutual Aid Agreement – GEMA/Homeland Security
8. Approve Denial of Ante Litem Notice of David Martin-Garcia as Claim Was Presented
IX. Old Agenda Items
X. New Agenda Items
05-20-01 Public Hearing – Variance Request, 110 Sweetgum
A Retreat Workshop will begin after the regular meeting adjourns. The purpose of the workshop is to discuss the Economic Impact of Corona Virus Pandemic and FY 2021 Priority-based Budgeting.