DATE CHANGED – Due to a forecast of rain for Thursday, September 24, the Fayette Chamber of Commerce 30th Business & Community Expo has been rescheduled to October 1. The Chamber invites everyone to come to the 30th Business & Community EXPO at Southside Church in Peachtree City.
The EXPO provides an opportunity for business and the community to connect face-to-face. Now, more than ever, support for local businesses is crucial to the economic health of the Fayette community. This FREE, family-friendly, accessible event is an opportunity to discover solutions for the home and office.
By taking the EXPO outside, there is ample room for both visitors and exhibitors to social distance. Masks are strongly encouraged as recommended by the CDC. Bathrooms and hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available.
- Thursday, September 24 from 2:00 – 6:30 PM.
- 70+ Exhibitors
- SNAZ Accessibility Van
- Food Vendors: The Mad Greek, Contemporary Catering, The Hyppo Gourmet Ice Pops, Great American Cookie Company/Marble Slab Creamery, and Blue Donkey Coffee
- Voter Registration
- Connect with local non-profits
- Social distancing measures have been put in place to keep exhibitors and visitors safe.
- Free to attend!
- Solutions for home and office
- Accessible by golf cart
- Onsite parking
Thank you to our sponsors: Coweta-Fayette EMC, Georgia Military College, Southside Church, Minuteman Press PTC, Georgia Power, 92.5 The Bear, The JOY FM, Crown Plaza Atlanta Peachtree City, Peachtree City Hotel & Conference Center, Progressive Heating & Air.
Call the Chamber for more information: 770-461-9983.