Although meal service sites will be closed the week of spring break, April 6-10, children will still receive enough food to last them through the end of the break.
On Friday, April 3, in addition to the regular breakfast and lunch meals, children will receive an additional five days of meals (breakfast and lunch) to carry them through the end of the week. Meal service will restart on April 13 and continue throughout the school closure.
Bagged meals are provided to children age 18 and under, and to those with disabilities age 21 and under, at the following locations from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday:
- Spring Hill Elementary – 100 Bradford Square, Fayetteville, GA 30215
- North Fayette Elementary – 609 Kenwood Road, Fayetteville, GA 30214
- Fayette County High – 1 Tiger Trail, Fayetteville, GA 30214
- Marnell – 1512 GA 54 W, Fayetteville, GA 30214
- Four Seasons – 100 Apollo Drive, Fayetteville, GA 30214
- Kenwood Landing – 225 Club Drive, Fayetteville, GA 30214
- Peachtree City First Baptist Church – 208 Willowbend Road, Peachtree City, GA 30269
Pick up is drive-thru only, no food can be consumed onsite. Children must be present in order to receive meals. The number of meals received is based on the number of children in the vehicle.