Early voting available in Fayette County beginning Monday —
Want to get your vote in early for the Nov. 6 general election? Now is the time to do so, with early voting at three locations around Fayette County.
As usual, early, in-person voting will be available at the county elections office at the county administrative complex in Fayetteville and at the Peachtree City Library and Tyrone Town Hall.
Early voting begins Oct. 15 and extends through Nov. 2.
A breakdown of dates and times includes:
• Monday – Friday, Oct. 15-26 from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 27 from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
• Monday – Friday, Oct. 29 through Nov. 2 from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Voting locations include:
• Fayette County Elections Office, located at 140 Stonewall Avenue, Suite 209A, Fayetteville.
• Peachtree City Library, located at 201 Willowbend Road.
• Tyrone Town Hall, located at 881 Senoia Road.