Heritage Church, a reformed Baptist church in Fayette County, will begin the study, “A Woman’s Wisdom — how the book of Proverbs speaks to everything” by Lydia Brownback, on Fridays from 10 to 11:30 a.m. beginning Sept. 13 and continuing until Nov. 22. All ladies college age and up are invited to attend.
Each week ladies will have light refreshments and discuss a chapter of the book. Childcare is provided for preschoolers. Cost is $15.
Lydia Brownback (Westminster Theological Seminary, M.A.R.) is a Christian book editor, a speaker at women’s conferences nationwide, and an author of several books. The book addresses how women can face very real challenges such as:
• Handling freedom, independence, and material resources wisely;
• Keeping oneself sexually pure;
• Practicing biblical femininity in a world that scorns women for it;
• Sustaining God-glorifying marriages; and
• Elevating biblical priorities ahead of day-to-day pressures.
Heritage Baptist is at 150 Lester Road off of Ga. Hwy. 54 in Fayetteville next to Cleveland Elementary.
To register and for more information call 770-906-1833, or visit the church website, www.heritagerbc.org.