School board needs Hollowell
I voted this Monday afternoon at the Elections Office in Fayetteville. You can also vote at the libraries in Peachtree City or Tyrone.
One of the votes I cast was for my friend, Scott Hollowell, Fayette County Board of Education.
The reasons I voted for Scott are simple.
· He is a fine man, of good character, who has been interested and involved in the workings of our county and our Board of Education for the last 3 - 4 years.
· He attends most, if not all, their meetings and asks many questions regarding how our schools are run and what value is being brought to our children.
· Scott is a fine father and is highly involved with his family. His 2 daughters attend Kedron Elementary and he is an active volunteer there.
· He is a charitable man and has given of his time and money to several non-profits in our county.
· He is an intelligent person and a good business man who has served as a volunteer on many efforts within the Fayette County Chamber of Commerce.
· Scott is highly trained and experienced in managing money. He will need that skill in this job.
The Fayette County School System is probably the most valuable asset our county has on our balance sheet. I don’t know the other candidate in this race personally, but I do know Scott Hollowell and I am certain that he is the kind of person our county needs helping guide this precious institution.
Phil Smelley, President
TCIS – The Complete Insurance Source