Divided Government Cannot Survive
The 2012 election showed as always that half the US is liberal and half conservative. We are right back to where we were in 1860. The issues are different today but the results are the same. The National Government remains liberal and through its military power forces the conservative half to accept policies they will never concede to.
The Republican Party is dead, never to be conservative again. The Democrats will grow stronger by bringing in more minority emigrants and promising more government handouts. In this election 24 States voted Republican and 26 Democrat. The popular vote was almost 50-50. Given that the Republican Party is dead, what are the possible future outcomes?
A. The liberals will forever control the nation if all things remain the same. But all things will not remain the same.
B. The Federal government will collapse under Democratic policies.
1. The Federal government debt will never paid down much less off.
2. Spending will continue which means the government will continue to borrow and print money to pay for social programs and others to borrow and print devaluing the dollar.
3. The US credit rating will continue to fall, creating a difficulty to sell bonds to pay for social programs.
4. Taxes will rise to make up the difference and people won’t be able to pay their taxes, because,
5. Unemployment will continue to rise as businesses lay-off more people to avoid costs of government regulations.
6. As more people go on welfare and unemployment checks, there will be fewer taxpayers to support government spending.
7. The value of the dollar will fall requiring more dollars to buy the same amount of goods and services. Even those with jobs won’t be able to pay all their bills and will exhaust their savings if they even have any. Most people don’t have any savings because they live off credit cards, which expands their debt.
8. As governments and individuals ability to pay their expenses continue to rise, the paper dollar will collapse.
9. At this point riots and thefts will be numerous so that the federal government will no longer be able to protect the people and the nation will break-up with every man, woman and child having to protect themselves.
10. A majority of the people will then become “mean as hell” extreme conservatives forming their own regional governments.
11. The military and local police will support these regional governments or,
12. They may over-throw the Federal government and put the Nation under dictatorial control.
13. Whichever way it goes liberalism will be dead, a new nation will be formed and a new monetary system will be created.
A divided nation cannot stand, unlimited spending cannot continue, and during the break-up process there will be decades of enormous pain and suffering for everyone. This would have happened regardless of which party won the 2011 election, Democracy is a failed experiment. The People have shown that they cannot govern themselves. The people have shown that they cannot govern themselves.
When Benjamin Franklin stepped out of the constitutional convention, he was asked, what type of government do we have? Franklin replied, “a republic if the people can keep it”. The people have been unable to keep it.