Saturday, May. 23, 2015    Login | Register           

Home a total loss in March 14 fire

A late morning house fire on March 14 at 210 Hilo Road south of Fayetteville was a complete loss. Bob Arnold, who lives next door, was in the house with a Comcast service staff who noticed the fire in the basement and escorted Arnold out of the house. The fire was worked by multiple units from Fayette County Fire and Emergency Services and the Fayetteville Fire Dept. Photo/Ben Nelms.

Location: 

Ad space area 4 internal

Sponsored Content

Opinion

The problem: Cousin Alex and Cousin Ryan wanted to make snow cones, but their 3-year-old electric snow cone machine broke just after it was loaded with ice cubes.

Community

Sports

The Starr's Mill Panthers boys golf team finished fourth in Monday's AAAAA state tournament. The McIntosh Chiefs finished eighth as a team. Cambridge won the team title with a +6 (290).

Lifestyle

Author Reem Faruqi said his newest release, a children’s book titled “Lailah’s Lunchbox,” is about a young Muslim child named Lailah who moves from the Middle East all the way to Peachtree City.